Cryptocurrency Sportsbook Payouts
Cryptocurrency is the fastest and cheapest way to get your money out of an online sportsbook. At the best online sportsbooks, you get crypto payouts instantly, and there are no fees applied to them. This makes them the single best way to get sportsbook payouts in 2022. There are many sportsbooks that take crypto, and we’ll go ove rhte best of them here, as well as the various types of cryptocurrencies that you can use at online sportsbooks.
Best Cryptocurrency Sportsbooks
The best cryptocurrency sportsbooks will offer a wide range of cryptos as deposit and withdrawal methods. They will have limited fees or no fees on crypto deposits and withdrawals. They will also allow you to access bigger bonuses when you use cryptocurrency as compared to when you do not. There are several sportsbooks that payout cryptocurrency fast.
50% up to $250
Lots of Crypto Deposit and Payout Methods
Bovada is the top online sportsbook for cryptocurrency bettors as an all-around sportsbook. tHey take more than five different cryptos, from Bitcoin to Bitcoin SV, and they allow you to deposit and withdraw with no fees when you use crypto. Bovada’s crypto deposits and withdrawals are nearly instantaneous, and they let you place bets and deposit and withdraw crypto on the go, with a great mobile version of their sportsbook available.
50% up to $1,000
Ample Crypto Deposit Options
BetOnline is the single most crypto-focused sportsbook in the world, with more than a dozen different crypto tokens accepted. They take everything from Bitcoin and Ethereum to ApeCoin and Avalanche. You can wager with all of these cryptocurrencies at BetOnline. They even offer a big boost in their reload bonus, which goes from 25% to 35%, and can be applied in perpetuity to every deposit you make.
50% up to $1,000
All the Major Cryptocurrency Options in One Place
MyBookie accepts most of the major cryptocurrencies as deposit and withdrawal options, although they do not offer bonuses for using crypto specifically. They do offer no-fee crypto withdrawals, as well as good normal bonuses that can be applied to cryptocurrency deposits, but nothing specific for crypto. This puts them lower on the list than comparable sportsbooks like BetOnline and Bovada.
50% up to $1,000
A Top Rated Crypto Leader in Sports Betting
SportsBetting is a sister site of BetOnline, and they share an affinity for cryptocurrency, with SportsBetting taking everything from Bitcoin Cash and Tether to Shiba Inu and Ripple. This variety of crypto tokens accepted makes them a top destination for those with an interest in altcoins, because they can get their withdrawals in an altcoin if they deposited in that altcoin, something that few other sportsbooks offer for coins like Binance Coin, Solana and Stellar Lumens.
50% up to $300
Great Online Sportsbook
XBet shares many things with sister site MyBookie, and this includes a general neutrality towards cryptocurrency. XBet takes the biggest cryptos, and offers speedy deposits and withdrawals for using them, but does not do much to incentivize them other than that. While crypto is still the fastest deposit method at XBet, the gap is smaller than at other online sportsbooks.
Types Of Cryptocurrencies Available
There are a large number of different crypto coins available, and here, we’ve grouped them into several tiers. The first tier is crypto tokens that are accepted at nearly every international online sportsbook, the second is crypto tokens that are accepted at most online sportsbooks, and the third is tokens that are accepted at some online sportsbooks.
Cryptocurrencies Used At Every Sportsbook
- Bitcoin (BTC): Bitcoin is the premier online sportsbook cryptocurrency, and the premier cryptocurrency. Every online sportsbook will let you deposit and withdraw in Bitcoin, as long as they are international.
Cryptocurrencies Used At Most Sportsbooks
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH): Bitcoin Cash is available as a withdrawal method at BetOnline and Bovada, and as a deposit method at nearly every online sportsbook in the business.
- Tether (USDT): Tether, a stablecoin pegged to the US Dollar, can be used as a deposit method at the majority of online sportsbooks, and as a payout method at Bovada and BetOnline.
- Litecoin (LTC): A crypto token built for fast speeds and easy transactions, Litecoin is a great choice for people looking to minimize both sportsbook fees and gas fees.
- Ethereum (ETH): The most popular non-bitcoin cryptocurrency, Ethereum is a deposit method at nearly every sportsbook, and a withdrawal method at the majority of them.
Cryptocurrencies Used At Some Sportsbooks
- USD Coin (USDC): A stablecoin pegged to the US Dollar, USDC is accepted far less than competitor Tether, but is still used as a deposit and withdrawal option at BetOnline.
- Stellar Lumens (XLM): Only BetOnline and SportsBetting will take Stellar Lumens as a deposit or withdrawal option.
- Solana (SOL): An up-and-coming cryptocurrency, Solana is currently accepted at BetOnline and SportsBetting, but could be moving to other sportsbooks in the near future.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB): Shiba is a bit of a joke cryptocurrency, but that hasn’t stopped investors from buying in, and it hasn't stopped SportsBetting and BetOnline from accepting it as a deposit and withdrawal method.
- Ripple (XRP): XRP is accepted at BetOnline and SportsBetting as a deposit method, and also offered as a withdrawal and payout method at these same sportsbooks.
- Polygon (MATIC): MATIC, as the currency of the Polygon Network, is a rarer crypto, but it’s accepted at SportsBetting and BetOnline for payouts and deposits.
- Dogecoin (DOGE): Another joke cryptocurrency that took off during 2020’s crypto boom, Dogecoin is accepted by both SpotsBetting and BetOnline as a payout method, as well as a deposit method.
- Chainlink (LINK): LINK can be used for deposits and payouts at online sportsbooks such as BetOnline and SportsBetting.
- Cardano (ADA): Cardano, founded by one of the co-founders of Ethereum, has burst onto the crypto scene. It can be used for sports betting payouts at multiple online sportsbooks.
- Binance Coin (BNB): The official coin of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, this token is accepted as a payout and deposit method at BetOnline and SportsBetting.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV): BSV is built on the Bitcoin blockchain as a fork, and claims to return to the original vision of the founder, Satoshi Nakamoto. It is accepted as a deposit and withdrawal method at Bovada.
- Avalanche (AVAX): A smaller crypto, Avalanche is used as a withdrawal and deposit method by both BetOnline and SportsBetting.
- ApeCoin (APE): A coin associated with the boom in NFT’s created by the Bored Ape Yacht Club, ApeCoin can be used to deposit and withdraw at BetOnline and SportsBetting.