Skrill Sports Betting Payouts
Skrill is a traditional e-wallet, and has really taken off since buying out MoneyBookers in 2007 (though they kept the name until 2011). Skrill allows players to set up an account and have money transferred back and forth between sportsbooks to ensure safe and convenient transactions. Unfortunately, most sportsbooks no longer prefer to offer withdrawals via Skrill, although it is still a common deposit method.
If you are looking for more information on receiving a payout through Skrill from an online sportsbook, you have definitely come to the right page. We try to answer and explain questions that we think are most relevant, on issues that we would want to know going into the online sports betting process. And since payouts are a very important part of that, Skrill is broken down here.
What Is Skrill?
Skrill is a payment system that non-USA players can use to deposit and receive funds back and forth at online gambling sites. Formerly known as Moneybookers, the name officially changed to Skrill in 2011 across the board. Skrill is a very international friendly way to transfer money, with 41 different types of currency options from around the world.
Can USA Players Use Skrill For Sportsbook Payouts?
Skrill is based in Europe, and as of now, players from the United States are not able to use this method of withdrawal. If you live outside of the USA, take advantage of what Skrill has to offer when it comes to betting sports online and getting a payout.
Online Sportsbooks That Use Skrill As A Payout Method
There are many online sportsbooks that offer Skrill as an option to receive a payout. Check out one of the top sportsbooks with Skrill as a way to do just that. We have a few sites reviewed below, take a few seconds to review what each can offer before making a decision.
50% up to $1,000
Accepts US Players But Doesn’t Allow To Use Skrill
BetOnline is an online sportsbook where Skrill/Moneybookers is way to both deposit and withdraw from your account. BetOnline makes is easy and quick during the withdrawal process. Of course to do that, you will need to win on the great selection of sports odds that they have.
BetOnline accepts players from the United States and abroad, but of course only international players can use Skrill as a payout. All players though will have some great betting lines to try and take advantage of.
As for the sportsbook itself, you won’t find many that are better than this as it is complete with all the odds you could ever want to bet. If they’ve got the odds you want, you should win more than you lose which is why you want to rely on BetOnline for some of the fastest sports betting payouts on the planet.
More About Using Skrill For Sports Betting Payouts
How Do I Create A Skrill Account?
An account at Skrill can be created through the use of an email address and basic personal information. From there, those with account will be able to transfer their desired funds with this payment system, which makes it very convenient for those looking to create accounts at online gambling sites where Skrill is accepted.
What Do I Need To Use Skrill For Sportsbook Withdrawals?
Signing up for a Skrill account is easy, and that is what will need to happen for you to get a withdrawal this way. But first, a deposit using Skrill is needed at an online sportsbook. From there, the process of a payout via Skrill is made simple an easy. When a player chooses to withdraw and wants to do so with Skrill, they go to the banking section at the sportsbook and follow the steps that will be clearly outlined.
How Long Does It Take To Get A Skrill Payout From An Online Sportsbook?
The payout time for Skrill isn’t long at all. In fact, some sportsbooks that offer that say that you will have money in your Skrill account in less than 48 hours. But, players should be aware that a lot of sportsbooks do require users to deposit using Skrill in order to be able to receive a payout via that method.
What Fees Are Associated With Skrill?
Not all Skrill fees are equal, but most online sportsbooks will have a fee attached with this method. They are typically not large. Sportsbooks like BetOnline (reviewed above) charge a flat fee of $20 per transaction. This is right about what most types of withdrawal methods will charge, even on the low side compared to other methods like a wire transfers. Furthermore, $20 is on the higher end of the fees scale you will see when opting to go for Skrill or Moneybookers sports betting payouts.
Pros And Cons Of Using Skrill
- PRO: Low Fees To Transfer – Opening an account is free, and the service charges from Skrill are minimal. And when it comes to depositing and receiving payouts, there are little or no fees for a player to receive their payout. This is certainly a big positive when it comes to making a withdrawal, because of the fact players want as much of their winnings as possible.
- PRO: Large Ranges Of Payouts – The minimums to withdraw using Skrill are typically very low, and can go very high. The use of Skrill for an online gambling site is very easy. Often times, bettors can transfer out thousands of dollars at one time.
- PRO: Skrill Transfers Are Fast – The electronic transfer of funds through Skrill get to a player very fast. It takes less than a day typically, meaning that players will receive their winnings by the day after they request it. This is definitely a nice feature to utilizing what Skrill has to offer.
- CON: No USA Players – Since 2008, Skrill has not allowed players from the United States to use their service to make transactions to and from online betting sites. This is because online gambling transactions for American players are more difficult to go through. Officially in February of 2013, the United States was off the list of countries supported by Skrill, for gambling purposes or not.
Best Alternative For Faster Payouts Than Skrill
Skrill payouts are relatively uncommon among US sportsbooks, with many players left looking for alternatives. Luckily for Skrill users, nearly all of the sportsbook payout method alternatives are faster and easier to use than Skrill. The fastest alternatives to Skrill payouts are:
- Cryptocurrency: Players can get payouts in less than 48 hours. Must deposit with crypto to be able to withdraw with crypto.
- Check by Courier: Payouts in seven business days, with players able to withdraw with a check even if they deposited with Skrill.
- Wire Transfer: Payouts in 15 business days or less, with wire transfers being the primary method of Skrill users withdrawing large bankrolls.