Fastest Payouts From Tether Sportsbooks
Many different online sportsbooks offer Tether as one of their fastest payout methods. Fast Tether payouts at sportsbooks can be achieved in two primary ways: direct Tether transfers to cryptocurrency exchanges and indirect withdrawals that will have players instantly sell other cryptocurrencies for Tether once the crypto has hit their exchange account. Both those types of fast Tether payouts from online sportsbooks will be expanded on this page. Also found on this page will be payout limits for Tether, specific payout speeds of USDT at each sportsbook, and all other necessary information to complete a Tether payout.
How Fast Can I Withdraw From Sportsbooks Using Tether?
Tether tokens are known as an elite option to use when withdrawing from an online sportsbook because of the fast payout speed and the ability to use it to purchase other cryptocurrencies. Because of that ability to purchase other cryptos, it is imperative to highlight the fastest cryptocurrency payouts by sportsbook because those can be used to withdraw and then be sold for Tether tokens. None of these sportsbooks charge any fees for cryptocurrency payouts.
Fastest Non-Tether Cryptocurrency Sportsbooks
- Bovada: The fastest payout method at Bovada is Ethereum, which pays out players in 15 minutes or less. There is no maximum withdrawal via Ethereum at Bovada, only a $50 minimum. Any payout of $9,500 at Bovada will be paid out at a weekly rate of $9,500 until all winnings are paid out.
- MyBookie: Bitcoin is the fastest payout option at MyBookie, with the combined time between their internal reviews and processing speeds stating that Bitcoin pays out in three business days or less. Bitcoin payouts at MyBookie can range from $25 to $50,000.
Fastest Tether Token Supporting Sportsbooks
- BetOnline: Players looking to withdraw fast using Tether from an online sportsbook will choose BetOnline because the of 48-hour maximum they put on Tether transactions. BetOnline allows for Tether payouts between $20 and $100,000.
- SportsBetting: Tether token withdrawals are processed and delivered often under an hour from SportsBetting, but the popular sportsbook guarantees processed and delivered payouts in 48 hours. SportsBetting's Tether token withdrawal limits are between $20-$100,000.
Best Sportsbooks For Tether
With the versatile element of Tether tokens, any sportsbook that offers payouts with cryptocurrencies is an option for Tether token players regardless of the ability to withdraw USDT directly. Cryptocurrency sportsbooks represent a large majority of online sports betting sites, which may seem overwhelming, but what it means is that Tether users get access to all of the top online sportsbooks in the world, not just some. The fastest sportsbooks for Tether players to withdraw from are:
50% up to $250
Best Online Sportsbook For Tether Users
With 15-minute cryptocurrency withdrawal speed maximums, Tether users’ top choice is Bovada. Bovada is internationally recognized for its fast payouts, and because of Tether tokens’ ability to be sold for other cryptocurrencies (specifically Ethereum at Bovada), players can experience lightning-fast withdrawals. On top of just the payout speeds, all cryptocurrency users signing up at Bovada for the first time are eligible for a 75% match on their deposit up to $750. More than just a high match percentage, that same bonus comes with a 5X rollover, which means players can withdraw fast from Bovada after accepting it.
50% up to $1,000
Fast Sportsbook Payouts Using Tether
BetOnline is nearly every sports bettor’s first choice when selecting a sportsbook that they would like to use Tether tokens at because of the 48-hour or faster USDT payouts. Those withdrawals are not small either, as the world-renowned sportsbook allows players to get paid out $100,000 in Tether tokens. BetOnline is well known as a high roller’s sportsbook as well as a Tether sportsbook because of their deposit limits, with players allowed to deposit up to $100,000 in Tether or $500,000 in Bitcoin.
50% up to $1,000
Easy-To-Use Tether Sportsbook
One of the easiest and most reliable sports betting sites for Tether using sports bettors is at MyBookie. The sportsbook allows players to deposit using Tether, with no maximum and only a $20 minimum. MyBookie then makes the choice easy when withdrawing, as Bitcoin is the only available cryptocurrency for payouts, which as Tether users no presents no issues for them once they are paid in the Bitcoin and then sell it for Tether tokens.
Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges To Withdraw Into Using Tether
With one of the primary reasons for choosing to use Tether tokens when withdrawing from online sportsbooks being the ability to trade the cryptocurrency for other cryptos at a stable price point, it is important to have a safe and secure cryptocurrency exchange to make those transactions. Some of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges that support Tether Tokens are:
- Huobi Global
Fastest Tether Token Deposits Into Online Sportsbooks
On top of fast payouts, Tether tokens are an excellent choice for sports bettors looking for a fast deposit method into their online sportsbooks. The ability to exchange Tether tokens for other cryptocurrencies means players always have access to the fastest deposit method available at each site. The method, speed, and deposit limits of cryptocurrencies at the top online sportsbooks are:
- Bovada (Ethereum): 15-second deposits between $50-$5,000
- BetOnline (Tether): deposit $20-$100,000 in under 2 hours
- MyBookie (Bitcoin): $20 minimum deposit with no maximum, completed instantly
- SportsBetting (Tether): processes all Tether deposits between $20-$100,000 in 2 hours or less